DECLARATION OF CONFIDENTIALITY – PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We would like to assure you that for our company Modus S.A. with VAT registration number 094402191, located at 82, Grammou str. in Moschato, T.K. 18345, the protection of personal data is of primary importance. That is why we take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect our personal data / personally identifying information (hereafter PII) we process and ensure that they are always processed in accordance with the legal obligations.
What is PII
Personal data / personally identifying information (PII) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly. The processing of the PII is governed by the EU General Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Personal data we process
We process the PII when uploading your Curriculum Vitae on the company’s website. We process the PII when you contact us in writing, by e-mail or by telephone. We will ask you to provide basic contact information when you request additional information using the site’s contact form.
How do we process personal data and what is the legal basis for processing?
Modus complies with its GDPR Obligations, keeping the PII up-to-date, storing it and destroying it safely. It does not collect or keep too much data; protecting the PII from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure, while ensuring that there are appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect PII. Modus processes the information it collects from the Curriculum Vitae in order to select the suitable candidate to fill the vacancy. (legal basis: consensus) Modus uses the information collected to contact you and provide you with the Services you request. (legal basis: consent) With your consent, Modus may use the information gathered to provide you with additional information about services, advertisements and events of the Company. (legal basis: consensus)
Sharing your personal data
We assure you that PII will be treated strictly confidentially and will not be shared with third parties.
How long do we keep your personal data?
If you contact us in writing, through the form on the website or by email, the PII will be stored for one year to process your requests in case of subsequent questions. The PII in your Curriculum Vitae will be stored on the company’s servers for a period of (1) a year. PII for marketing purposes will be retained until your consent is withdrawn. This can be done by you at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based processing in the period before its revocation. When processing is performed on a contractual basis, PII are stored for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract and for the foundation, exercise, and / or support of legal claims under the contract.
Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right of access: You have the right to be aware and to verify the legitimacy of the processing. So, you have the right to access the data and get additional information about how to process it.
- Right of Correction: You have the right to study, correct, update or modify your personal data by contacting the Company’s Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Deletion right: The right to request a deletion of your personal information when it is no longer necessary to keep it.
- Right to withdraw consent: The right to request a revocation of your consent to processing at any time if it has been given. To revoke your consent, please contact your DPO.
- Right to limit the processing: You have the right to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (a) when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data and until it is verified, (b) when you oppose the deletion of personal data, (c) when personal data are not needed for processing purposes, you are nevertheless indispensable for the foundation, exercise, support of legal claims, and (d) when you object to and-processing of until verifying that there are legitimate reasons relating to the Company and supersede why oppose the processing.
- Right to portability: You have the right to receive free of charge your personal data in a format that allows you to access, use, and edit it with commonly used editing methods.
- Right to complain to DPA: The right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Authority. (www.dpa.gr)) Call Center: +30 210 6475600, Fax: +30 210 6475628, Email: [email protected]
Our company applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the processing of PII and to prevent accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and / or unauthorized access to, use, modification or disclosure. In any case, the way the internet works and the fact that it is free to anyone cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to violate the technical and organizational measures applied by gaining access to and possibly using personal data for unauthorized and / or unlawful purposes.
This site may contain links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to know when they leave our site and read the privacy statements of any other site that collects PII.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints, please contact us at [email protected] or call 2109414900.
This policy was last revised on 25 May 2018 and has been in force since 25 May 2018.